Just a quick update on how my first day is going! So far, pretty good! All I need to do is just keep sipping on the solution that I mixed up last night: 30 drops of each solution in one litre of water. There are 3 solutions, one to support the liver and gastrointestinal system, one for the kidneys and gallbladder, and one for the lymphatic system. These are our bodies’ main systems to remove toxins.
I’m going to sip on this all day (the repetitive action is more effective than guzzling), and keep you posted! I’m going to hit up the gym tonight too, and I will monitor to see if the detox affects my energy levels.
OFFICE INFORMATIONAdvanced Chiropractic + Wellness Centre
38 Innovator Ave, Unit 3 - Stouffville ON, L4A 0Y2
Phone: 905-591-2591 Website:www.advancedchiro.ca
CONTRIBUTORSDr. Trina Ting
- Dr. Arezou Mohajeri
- Dr. Martin Gurvey
CONNECT WITH US!
- Focus on Health – Understanding Your Social Circles, Social Gatherings and More! advancedchiro.wordpress.com/2020/07/08/foc… 7 months ago
- Benefits of Vitamin C advancedchiro.wordpress.com/2019/10/01/ben… https://t.co/gePb5kxLC7 1 year ago
- Text Neck – Do I Have It? advancedchiro.wordpress.com/2019/09/01/tex… https://t.co/ogAwuke00u 1 year ago
- Tips for Healthy Grilling and BBQing advancedchiro.wordpress.com/2019/08/01/tip… https://t.co/pAtnk6eYDH 1 year ago
- Chiropractic Benefits of Yoga advancedchiro.wordpress.com/2019/07/01/chi… https://t.co/g3vQY1lSiT 1 year ago
- OPEN DURING PROVINCIAL LOCKDOWN:Have you subscribed to our monthly newsletter yet? Each month we feature the latest office news, health articles, product of the month, delicious recipes and more!Happy belated World Spine Day! (Oct 16). Try adjusting these vertebrae! #chiropractic #chiropractor #stouffville #stouffvillechiropractor #markham #uxbridge #torontozoo #backpain #lowbackHow can you get a chiropractic treatment with minimum contact?We are here until 4 pm today at the Stouffville Home and Lifestyle Show, located at the Stouffville Arena on 9th Line. Come say hi and enjoy special pricing on our water pillows, BioFreeze, and initial chiropractic visits!For the first time in many years, or even perhaps ever, we have closed early tonight at 6 pm due to the weather. We will be open regular hours tomorrow Wed Feb 13 at 8 am. Stay safe everyone! ❄️❄️❄️