The first day was interesting, as it coincided with a few other changes in my life and at the office. I was back to my regular routine after a house and dogsitting stint, and I had the intersecting feelings of relief and a moment of, “Oh crap, time to refocus.” I work 11 hours on Mondays, and I was definitely tired by the evening, more than I usually am. I went home, did some yoga instead of the gym and went to bed. End of day 1.
I was able to “sleep in” until 7:30 or so the next morning. I prepped my solution the night before and started sipping it as soon as I woke up. I felt great all day and had tons of energy. The only odd thing I noticed was an odd metal aftertaste all day; the detox solution is prepped in alcohol so that may have caused that faint taste. I worked out hard that night: interval training on the stationary bike, then a muscle resistance circuit.
Today, no metal aftertaste, no unusual fatigue or any other side effects. Had a great day treating all my patients. I haven’t changed my diet at all, so I do have one cup of coffee a day still. Good thing because we’ve got a really busy week ahead of us! We’ll be at the One Urban Mama mom and baby show this Friday April 8 at Angus Glen Golf Club Markham! I’m really looking forward to bringing the ProAdjuster chiropractic instrument and showing that chiropractic can help moms, soon-to-be moms, and kids of all ages, even babies. So far, I’ve been feeling great on this detox, and I think despite the small amount of coffee I drink, my body is actually harnessing and using energy much more efficiently.
OFFICE INFORMATIONAdvanced Chiropractic + Wellness Centre
38 Innovator Ave, Unit 3 - Stouffville ON, L4A 0Y2
Phone: 905-591-2591 Website:www.advancedchiro.ca
CONTRIBUTORSDr. Trina Ting
- Dr. Arezou Mohajeri
- Dr. Martin Gurvey
CONNECT WITH US!
- Focus on Health – Understanding Your Social Circles, Social Gatherings and More! advancedchiro.wordpress.com/2020/07/08/foc… 7 months ago
- Benefits of Vitamin C advancedchiro.wordpress.com/2019/10/01/ben… https://t.co/gePb5kxLC7 1 year ago
- Text Neck – Do I Have It? advancedchiro.wordpress.com/2019/09/01/tex… https://t.co/ogAwuke00u 1 year ago
- Tips for Healthy Grilling and BBQing advancedchiro.wordpress.com/2019/08/01/tip… https://t.co/pAtnk6eYDH 1 year ago
- Chiropractic Benefits of Yoga advancedchiro.wordpress.com/2019/07/01/chi… https://t.co/g3vQY1lSiT 1 year ago
- OPEN DURING PROVINCIAL LOCKDOWN:Have you subscribed to our monthly newsletter yet? Each month we feature the latest office news, health articles, product of the month, delicious recipes and more!Happy belated World Spine Day! (Oct 16). Try adjusting these vertebrae! #chiropractic #chiropractor #stouffville #stouffvillechiropractor #markham #uxbridge #torontozoo #backpain #lowbackHow can you get a chiropractic treatment with minimum contact?We are here until 4 pm today at the Stouffville Home and Lifestyle Show, located at the Stouffville Arena on 9th Line. Come say hi and enjoy special pricing on our water pillows, BioFreeze, and initial chiropractic visits!For the first time in many years, or even perhaps ever, we have closed early tonight at 6 pm due to the weather. We will be open regular hours tomorrow Wed Feb 13 at 8 am. Stay safe everyone! ❄️❄️❄️